Monday, December 3, 2012

Disney World - September 2012

Yes that is right, we had our own Disney World Adventure! It seems like we were talking about going for years now and once it came, it just flew by!

I can say it was definitely bittersweet. I say that because once we found out I was pregnant, we started imagining having a 1 yr old with us on our trip. We knew she wouldn't remember going but we were so excited to go as a family. Of course that didn't happen, but we had been promising our daughter to take her to Disney for her 8th birthday, for several years now, so even though I knew I would have occasional sad moments, I knew we would not, could not miss going. I think it was me, more than them, who was imaging Lauren beside us the entire time. Everytime I saw a family pushing a stroller, or a baby holding a balloon, I thought of her. We still incorporated her into our trip as much as we good. Bought things for us that we thought she would like and also bought things to take to her.

We stayed in Florida for one week and had the chance to visit Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and US Islands of Adventures. We were talking about the trop for so long, we are just so glad we were able to go. It definitely gave us so many wonderful memories and we cannot wait to return!



























No comments:

Post a Comment