Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gone Too Soon

"Not a day goes by that I don't think of you
I Pray to God to take care of you
I always wonder how it would be
If you could have stayed here with me
I long to see your sweet, beautiful, angelic face
And let you feel the warmness of your mother's embrace
I love you with all my heart and even though we're apart
Know that you'll always be in mommy's heart" ♥



I have attached a link to a song by Daughtry, titled, Gone Too Soon. Someone private messaged me over facebook about a week ago with a link to this song. I thought it was so nice of them to think of me and recognize the struggles I am facing. The quote I wrote before the link is on one of the slides, and I loved it! Anyways, I wanted to share the song and a little video someone made to go with it.

I am missing my little girl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment