Monday, September 19, 2011

Walking to Remember

So there are two local "walks" that Brandon, Halley, & I are going to attend. The 1st is through MEND and it is their annual Walk to Remember on October 1st in Irving, TX. The 2nd is through Landon's Loving Legacy on October 16th in Arlington, TX. Both should be beautiful ceremonies filled with a million different emotions.

Is it weird to say I am excited for this? I am excited to be able to feel free to think and speak about Lauren. To cry freely with no judgments or anyone wondering why?

I am not a mother that gets to experience all the milestones with Lauren.. her first steps, the first time she rolls over, the first time she smiles, or even holds her bottle. My memories and these events are all I have.. and I am choosing to cherish every moment of them so I am able to honor and remember her as much as I possibly can <3

No comments:

Post a Comment