Thursday, June 21, 2012

06/20/11 - One Year Ago In Pictures

June 20th last year was transfer day! The first few pictures are of us at MCA. The second picture I took while I was sitting in the rocking chair and got to enjoy watching their Daddy & Daughter time.  We took pictures of the Teddy Bear Transport team from Cooks, when they came to get Lauren. The last two sets of pictures look very similar, but they are different, you just have to look closely to tell the different angles. I just like to know that I do have pictures of her, even if alot of them are somewhat the same. I know there are alot of people that don't like taking pictures of their children in the NICU, or if they do, they do not like to show them. We did because we wanted to make sure we had every picture we could get of her and we thought we would be able to show her what she went through to become a healthy little girl. That isn't the case, but I am so glad we took pictures of her almost every single day. The last two pictures of Lauren in her new spot after they got her all settled in to her bed at Cooks. I remember posting this picture and saying she looked so peaceful and comfortable there!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment