Monday, September 15, 2014

Updates


Well hello again!

I have so many post updates to enter so I hope to have time for that soon.

Soooooo... September is Cycle #37 for TTC our Rainbow. I haven't been back to the RE since April when we tried IUI #2. Partially because it is pretty costly but also because my husband knows that once I start going again, I won't stop for a while. It takes a toll on you mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially so we figure we would try by ourselves for a few months. Of course pregnancy hasn't come yet, but I hope by December I'll be pregnant. If not, in 2015 we will be going back to see the RE.

I have also been in the process of trying to lose a little bit of weight to see if that would help. Personally, I do not think it will help me get pregnant, but you should know I am willing to try anything and everything, so I want to lose weight just so in case it could give me an advantage, I have it. I’ve lost 14.8 pounds in about 6-7 weeks. Sure it isn’t a life changing amount, but since I have always struggled with my weight and the so called yo-yo dieting, I really want to do it the right way this time. I want to be healthy and accountable for what I am eating and not just take a magic diet pill, lose the weight, and gain it all right back. I have been skinny plenty of times before, and was pretty active in the past, but with depression, stress, and home -work-family life, things get a little hectic and I have less time to think about what is really best for me. I think eventually I will get it down.

In August the property I worked for finally sold. This means I lost my job but I also lost the majority of my stress. I think less stress has been amazing for me. I miss being in demand, having something to do all day, and being in charge, but I don’t miss the ghetto, shootings, fights, threats, drugs, or unappreciative residents and supervisors. I took about 3 weeks off from job hunting and just took time to spend with my daughter before school started up again. I felt extremely bored and my husband didn’t want me to get too comfortable with not working, so I found a part time job. Sure it isn’t my dream job, but it gets me out of the house, puts cash in my pocket, and still gives me 3 days off a week to be as lazy as I want! Pretty good I think!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment