Monday, April 28, 2014

Journey to Rainbow - Entry #3 about TTC

Okay so I finished my Femara and Bravelle with relatively no excessive side effects. I felt pretty good this month. I did have a slight more fatigue than normal and hot flashes but significantly less than Clomid gave me!
I went in for my CD11 scan on Friday and the RE was pretty happy with my follicles this month! He said I could really do it on Saturday or Monday, but since I have some good follicles, Saturday would probably be better if I could go. So I took my Ovidrel about 7pm on Friday night and went in for my IUI on Saturday at 10:30am. Another plus was my hubby's counts were so much better this month! The only thing I was hesitant about was that it was a lot sooner than normal for me, but I figured, why not try it.  The procedure was very quick and little bit uncomfortable like the last one. I laid back for 15 mins and was done! Then just planned on resting the weekend. Another difference this month though, was I had a lot more cramping! Saturday night and into Sunday morning it did get pretty bad, but after I took some meds I was able to sleep it off.
Now I am officially in the TWW - today is 2dpiui. I am keeping my fingers crossed and let's see if the wait will go by quickly and if this time works for us. I feel like there is a lot of positives our way this month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment