Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Seaworld

We recently went to Seaworld this past weekend to get away for a little and spend some quality family time together. It was a really good time! Of course I got sad at some points when I saw other people pushing strollers, or when this little girl behind me at one of the shows that was pushing a buttom to blow bubbles out of this toy gun and was so facinated by it. I also caught myself day-dreaming when I saw mothers cradling their small child waiting for their family to get off a ride. I kept imaging and wishing that was me, holding Lauren, waiting for Brandon and Halley. But other than those moments, we had a great weekend - Probably the first in a very long time. After we got home, we wanted to be sure to take something we got for Lauren from our trip. Now she has a part of Seaworld with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment