Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Journey to Rainbow - Fertility Massages

Well hello again!

I swear I have been meaning to post - but it just has been getting away from me. I have so many things to write about, so I will be planning on posting more soon. This particular post is for a TTC update.

Just to get it out of the way, let me start by saying - I am still not pregnant.

So I have this friend/ coworker who also lost a child and was ttc for a good year and was unable to get pregnant. She went to this fertility massage therapist and in the first month got pregnant. Since then she sent multiple people there and they have gotten pregnant. My coworkers have tried to convince me for a year to go visit her, but I chose to go to my RE and try naturally instead.

Well recently, I have lost a large amount of weight - 87lbs. The whole purpose of me loosing weight was to regain my health and, of course, get pregnant. Even though I am not at my goal weight, I am so ready to be pregnant. I believe I can keep the weight off while pregnant this time.

So I started this cycle on June 16th. I went to the massage therapist on CD 8, June 23rd. I was massaged on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th. I then had to take pills from the last day of massages for the next 10 days. They were basically ovary care/ cleanse pills. We DTD and took the pills according to plan.

I made the mistake of getting my hopes high. I went in with doubt and told myself, it is worth a try, I mean I've tried everything else. Unfortunately, I did. I get bad pms symptoms so when they started, I knew I was out this month, but my coworkers are so dang excited for me and are convinced it worked. So this morning, I took a test at CD 28/ 11 DPO. Of course, it was negative. </3

Secretly, my heart broke. I did it to humor the because I just knew I wasn't, but I still couldn't help my hopefulness.  Sure, it could be too early to tell, but in my heart of hearts, I know I am out.

I should be starting my July cycle on Saturday, so we shall see what the future holds. I know everyone has been saying it will happen and I have gotten a lot of "signs" lately, but I am so, so, so beyond tired of waiting. The last few months we relaxed and did not focus so much on ttc due to my weightloss, but I so gung-ho (<-- is that a phrase?) about it this month.

Boooooooo to infertility struggles.

Until next time.... Baby dust to all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment