Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Daddy/ Daughter Dance - Year #5

I can't believe that this is Halley's last year going to the Daddy/ Daughter Sweetheart Dance. I am not really sure if they continue them in intermediate school, but I sure hope so. Brandon and Halley have been attending the school's Daddy/ Daughter dances since they first establish one, when Halley was in  Kindergarten. I know she really looks forward to it every year and I think it is a great opportunity to get out and have fun with friends in the "dance" type environment but having fun with her parent there. Plus it gives them quality time and I think will help her when she is older and not desperately looking for male attention since she has his all the time. I believe that a girl learns how she should be treated based on her relationship with her father, so I am happy anytime these types of moments come along. 

I do not go to the dances, but I always have someone there to take photos of them. This year it was my niece and my brother-in-law that attended with Brandon and Halley. 

See some of the adorable pictures below! 













This last photo is my FAVORITE! I just love those two so incredibly much. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment