Thursday, September 19, 2013

Molly Bears

I originally added our names to the Molly Bear waiting list on April 30, 2012 and finally received our bear on May 30, 2013, just in time for Lauren's 2nd birthday! It was a long wait, but it was definitely worth it to me. After 2 years (almost), it was nice to hold My Baby Girl again.
 
For those that do not know, Molly Bears is a great organization founded by another Baby Loss Momma. She and volunteers make weight bears to the exact weight of your child that passed away. They open their waiting list every month on the 30th.. so make sure you visit their site to get added! http://mollybears.com/
 
It is definitely a special keepsake for me to remember Lauren every day. I don't usually cuddle with our bear because I am so scared to ruin her. It is difficult to be able to close my eyes, remember every detail about her, and not have her in my arms. But every now and then I just have to hold our Lauren Bear for a few moments and just take a deep breath. It helps.
 
I am very grateful to have found many organizations such as this one to help me deal with life without my daughter.
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment