Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

Holidays are always sad. I am always closing my eyes and imagining her, what she would be wearing, the little curles of her hair, the smile on her beautiful chubby face. I can only imagine how exciting holidays would be for the four of us. I am sure we would be alot happier on holidays with her in our arms, but we make due. We still celebrate her life everyday and enjoy spending time with her whenever we can. We especially love decorating for her and letting her enjoy celebrating the holidays too! Since we have somewhere to visit her, it is a little easier to deal with the sadness. A calm feeling comes over me whenever Brandon, Halley, and I sit down beside her, get to feel the breeze, smile, talk to her and update her on everything we are all doing.

On the morning of Easter, we went to Brandon's father's house and had a delicious breakfast. Then, Halley got to hunt down Easter eggs. After she did that, we made Lauren's easter basket and headed for a visit. We gave her the bunny we brought for her and her easter basket. Brandon and Halley played with the bunny parachute men and Halley blew Lauren some bubbles. After a wonderful visit with Lauren, we had a mini cookout with my sister and her family. Overall, it was a nice day, even with the rain.

























No comments:

Post a Comment